To archive last season's data and set up your league website for a new season please following the instructions below:
- 1. Firstly, you should ensure that all of your fixtures, results and league tables are correct and your website displays the information that you would like to store in your season archive.
- 2. Go to Dashboard>Administration and select the 'Season archive' menu option.
- 3. From here you can view a list of the seasons that you have already archived. If you have yet to archive a season, no data will be displayed.
- 4. Click on the 'Add New archive' button from the manage section and complete the relevant fields including your season title and season summary. Click on the 'Save' button to save your information.
- 5. Once you have archived a season it will appear in your summary list (as per point 3 above).
- 6. To check that your information has been saved correctly, please visit the front end pages of your website by clicking on the Preview tab.
- 7. Please ensure that all of your information has been saved correctly as you will not be able to make any changes (or retrieve any data) once you have reset the information on your website. If your information is displaying correctly and you are happy with the archive you can now reset your information in preparation for the new season.
- 8. To do this, go back to the main admin dashboard and visit the 'League Tables' section. Check the tick box, which appears next to each division name, for all divisions that you wish to reset (presumably this is likely to be all of the divisions in your league). Once all the divisions have been 'ticked, click on the 'Reset divisions' button at the bottom of the page. This will clear all of the existing fixtures, results, match reports and associated statistics from your website. It will also generate new fixtures for each of your selected divisions. This will clear all of the existing fixtures, results, match reports and associated statistics from your website. It will also generate new fixtures for each of your selected divisions.
- 9. If the teams in your divisions have changed since your previous season (e.g. you have new teams, certain teams have dropped out, or teams have been promoted/relegated) you can edit them by clicking on the 'Teams' button. This will take you to the 'Add new team(s)' option.
- 10. The 'Teams' section allows you to add, delete or reallocate a team to a specific division:
a) The 'Add new team(s)' button will allow you to add a new team to your website. This team will be added to both the division and your team directory.
b) You can delete a team from a division by clicking on the 'rubbish/trash bin' icon which appears next to the team name. Once you have deleted a team it will be moved to your unallocated list of teams (this area is accessed when you click on the 'Allocate team' button) . Alternatively, you can completely delete the team via the 'Team Directory' section of your website.