To create a bespoke page for your site you must follow the below steps:
- 1. Login as administrator to your admin dashboard.
- 2. Click on 'Custom Pages', found in the 'Features' section of your dashboard.
- 3. Click on 'Add page' and enter the 'title' of the page you wish to create (this title will show in the dropdown menu under the 'More' tab).
- 4. Once you've created the title of your page it will appear on a list with the date it was created. Simply hover over the title and click on 'edit'.
- 5. You have the option to add a photo here but more importantly you must click on 'Add page item' to create a 'sub-title' for your page.
- 6. The 'Add page item' area allows you to add text and upload a relevant document to your newly created page.
- 7. All pages created in the 'Custom Pages' area will be housed under the 'More' tab on your website.