To move teams into different divisions you must:
Please read notes at bottom of page before you proceed.
- 1. Enter the 'League tables' area on your dashboard.
- 2. Tick the boxes next to all the divisions you wish to 'reset/reorganise'.
- 3. Scroll down and click on 'Reset divisions'.
- 4. You will see a prompt telling you that all player stats and team fixtures will be reset - tick the box and click on 'Confirm'.
- 5. You will then need to click on the division you wish to 'reorganise' (click on the division name and not the 'edit' option).
- 6. Once you click on the division name, you will be presented with 6 drop-down options - choose 'Teams'.
- 7. All the teams that you wish to remove from that division must be 'deleted' by clicking on the 'dustbin' icon (this does not delete the team, it simply places it in the 'Other' department - the prompt will confirm this).
- 8. All the teams that you 'deleted' (moved to 'Other') can then be reallocated to their new division by selecting the division you wish to move the team to >> clicking on 'Teams' >> clicking on 'Allocate team'.
- 9. Once you click on 'Allocate team' you must click on the drop-down field and you will be presented with all the teams that are not yet allocated to a division. Simply select the team you wish to 'allocate' to that division and click on 'Confirm'.
- 10. Follow this process for all the divisions you wish to reorganise and it will keep the teams' contact information intact. The team is never 'deleted' using this method.
- 11. You can move teams without resetting the division. To do this, simply 'miss out' steps 3 and 4. By removing the team from the division, you will remove all their fixtures, match details and player stats that were created whilst this team was in the division.
a) Once you have 'reset' your division all tables and fixtures will be wiped.
b) If you are a Youth league, and you reorganise your divisions regularly, then this method is very simple for all age groups that you DO NOT publicly show results and tables for because you will not need to 'Archive' your data beforehand.
c) If you are a Youth league, and you are reorganising divisions for age groups that you DO show results and tables for, then you have the option to 'Archive' your data before you reset and reorganise your teams. This will take a snapshot of your league standings before you reset them and will be housed in the 'Season Archive' area on your site. Please click here for instructions on archiving your data.
d) If you are an Adult league, and you are reorganising your divisions at the 'end' of your season then you will need to 'Archive' your season before 'resetting' your division if you want a record of that season's league standings. Archiving will take a snapshot of your league tables before you reset them and will be housed in the 'Season Archive' area on your site. Please click here for instructions on archiving your data.