To choose the number of times your teams will play each other in a season you have to:
- 1. Login as administrator to the admin area and click on the 'League Tables' option.
- 2. Click on the Division name (NOT the 'edit' option) of the division you wish to enter and you will see six choices appear.
- 3. Click on the 'Teams' button. This will take you to a page that enables you to add teams to this division and to amend the number of times your teams play each other.
- 4. Towards the bottom of this page you will see an option titled Number of Fixtures. If you click on this button, you will then be able to choose the number of times each team plays each other in this division. The maximum limit is 15-16 times per season.
- 5. You should repeat this process for each division as required. The default setting is 1-2 times per season.
Please note: If your teams play eachother once a season or three times per season then you will simply choose the appropriate number , e.g. '1-2' OR '3-4'. The system will proceed to generate the fixtures for you in accordance with the highest number e.g. option '3-4' will create fixtures equivalent to your teams playing eachother four times a season. These fixtures will be placed in the 'Unscheduled' department within your 'League Fixtures' area. You will only schedule (add date and KO time to) the fixtures you need for the season and you will leave the unneeded fixtures in the 'Unscheduled' area of your site which is out of public view.