To Create a division you have to:
- 1. Login as administrator to your admin area and choose the 'League Tables' option from the dashboard.
- 2. Enter the name of your division in the 'Division name' field, select the appropriate 'Age group' from the drop down menu and press 'Add'.
- 3. After pressing 'Add', you will see the name appear in the 'List of Divisions'.
- 4. Repeat the process for all the divisions you would like to add to your website.
To add teams to your division you have to:
- 1. Login in as administrator to your admin area and choose the 'League Tables' option from the dashboard.
- 2. Click on the name of the division (NOT the edit option) you wish to add teams to and you will see six options appear.
- 3. Choose 'Teams' from this list of options.
- 4. Once on this page, click on the 'Add new team(s)' button situated in the top right hand corner.
- 5. Choose the number of teams you wish to add (only 10 at one time) and then enter the team names. Click on the 'Confirm' button after you've done this; example seen below.
- 6. Once you have pressed the 'Confirm' button, you will see your team(s) added to the list of teams for this division.
- 7. Press UPDATE to ensure your additions are saved.
- 8. If you wish to add more than 10 teams to your division, simply go back and repeat the process until you have reached the desired amount of teams for that specific division, click here for guidelines on how to do this.
a) Once you have pressed UPDATE, this action automatically creates all your home and away fixtures for each team in this division.
b) All these fixtures are housed in the 'Unscheduled' department within the 'League Fixtures' area found on your dashboard (choose the 'Unscheduled' option from the drop down menu to view them).
c) Once you add a date to a fixture, it will automatically move the fixture from the 'Unscheduled' area to the 'Scheduled' area and publish the fixture on your main fixtures page.