To Postpone games you have to:
- 1. Login as administrator to the admin area and enter the ‘League Results’ or ‘Cup Results’ section on your dashboard, depending on what type of fixture you wish to postpone.
- 2. Enter the date of the fixture in question.
- 3. Locate the fixture and change the ‘postponed’ box from ‘No’ to ‘Yes’.
- 4. This fixture will show as ‘P-P’ at the front-end (public facing) area of your ‘fixtures and results’ section.
To Award games you have to:
- 1. Login as administrator to the admin area
- 2. Enter the League Results or Cup Results area depending on what type of fixture you wish to award as a 'Walk Over' or 'Abandoned'.
- 3. Enter the date of the fixture in question.
- 4. Locate the fixture and click on the Match Details 'pencil icon' for that fixture (highlighted below.).
- 5. Once in the Match Details page, navigate down to the Match Outcome field and select the appropriate drop down option and award points accordingly. The fixture will be set to "normal" by default.
- 6. Remember to click 'Save' when you have finished updating this area.