You can search for players via a number of routes:
- 1. The primary search options are - 'First name', 'Last name', 'Registration number', 'FAN number' and 'Date of Birth' as seen below.
- 2. Depending on what information you have on the player, will dictate which search option you wish to use.
- 3. If you have the correct 'Reg No' for the player then this will pinpoint the player immediately. Correct spelling of the player's name will also pinpoint the player but the system will give you a selection of similarly spelt names to chose from if you get the spelling slightly wrong.
- 4. You can also search for your players via their teams. Simply click on 'Teams' and proceed to enter the team you wish to locate your player under.
- 5. When selecting a team via the 'Teams' option, it allows you to view all the officially registered players the team currently has, as seen below.
- 6. This is useful when looking to add suspensions or simply assessing a team's officially registered players in case of any disputes that may arise during a season..
Please note: Our player database table structure and the indexing of our data has been hugely improved to make search results instantaneous.