When you are not logged in to your club website, the CW header (top image: black menu running along the top of your website) provides links to clubwebsite.co.uk and our Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed sites.
Once logged in, the menu becomes a new admin toolbar (bottom image). This is the starting point for updating your club website, providing links to the following administration sections (icons left to right):
- Dashboard – access your main website admin menu (more >>)
- Screen options – design your homepage with pods (club admins only)
- Settings – choose the website sections you want / add password protection
- Appearance – customise your website’s colour & design (more >>)
- SMS / Email – contact your club members by text message / email
- Add-ons – add password protection or disable and switch off pods and functions
- Message inbox – read messages from ‘Contact’ form & the Club Website team
- My Profile – update your profile / change login details
- Help - get help with your club website
- Logout – logout from your club website
Your club website also features a main navigation menu (below). As you can see, this is aligned horizontally below your website header to enable easier navigation around the site.